Requirements for Residency and House Amenities
For your convenience, our most common customer questions are answered right here.
Not finding what you want? Reach out directly through our Contact Us page.
Requirements for Residency
- Resident must be male
- Resident must be 18 years or older
- Resident must have at least 10 days of sobriety from alcohol and all non-prescribed drugs or be coming out of treatment (clean UDS required)
- Resident is required to interview before acceptance into the house
- Resident or family are responsible for rent – $460.00 per month or $115.00 per week
- Resident or family are responsible for $150.00 move-in fee
- For consideration of admission, a potential resident must fill out an application and a personal plan for recovery. This plan should include any groups, counseling, or medication the individual uses to aid them in their sobriety.
- Big Screen TVs with Cable and Netflix
- Pool Table/Game Room
- Weight Room
- Fully Furnished (including bedrooms)
- Washer and Dryer
- Updated Appliances
- Computer Room
- Alarm System
- Backyard Grill